Business Development Coordinator, Liverpool
Business Development Coordinator
Are you currently in a role supporting business development or similar, if so Jenkins have an incredible opportunity for you to join our team. Starting out as a key support to our business development and commercial team, you will be given a clear development pathway to Business Development Manager that includes fantastic opportunities to learn through national & international travel, networking events and client & industry knowledge expansion.
We are at an exciting time in scaling up and are looking for someone ambitious and enterprising to help support our ongoing success, learn a lot and with high performance develop into a Business Development Manager for the Jenkins Group. Based out of our Liverpool offices and reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be the key support through analysing key data and customer trends, forecasting, supporting the rate reviews, customer proposals, reviews and be steeped in the involvement of our ongoing growth projects and opportunities.
In order to make it in this role you will need:
- To be a dynamic graduate with a want to succeed;
- To have 12-18 months’ recent experience in a business development admin or similar role;
- To be based in Liverpool or the surrounding area and be willing to travel in the UK, Ireland and internationally;
- To be a critical thinker, having strong working analytical skills to understand the story behind the data with particular skill in MS Excel (ideally intermediary level);
- To be a relationship-builder and natural communicator, having an outgoing & professional style and the ability to build highly credible relationships;
- To be an active listener, having a love of learning; about us, our customers, our industry and business development;
- To have a passion for business development and customer relationships with the motivation to develop new business opportunities;
- To be a strong planner with good organisational skills and an aptitude for system use.
In return we offer:
- A competitive starting salary of circa £28K, holidays, pension and life assurance;
- Agile working (after completing training);
- A vibrant and energetic place to work;
- Free on-site parking;
- Lots of learning opportunities with a dedicated career pathway (circa 1 year) to business development management;
- An opportunity to be part of a strong private equity backed business at an exciting stage of our growth.
To apply, download our candidate briefing document and application form.
Return completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 13th December at 12 noon. Please note we are not accepting CVs for consideration in this process.