Customer Care (Shipping Clerk) Team Agent –Belfast
Jenkins Shipping is a privately owned business operating within the Ports Industry for over 30 years. We provide cargo handling and logistics services to many of the largest international forest products companies and we are the market leaders within GB & Ireland in this sector.
Due to continued expansion, we require a shipping clerk to join our friendly team. We are based in modern offices situated on West Bank Road in Belfast. The hours are Monday to Friday 8.00 – 17.00, with occasional overtime required.
- Provide a high level of administration and Data Entry
- Manage customers inbound stock
- Collaborate and cooperate with colleagues from all areas of the business to ensure excellent customer service
- Maintain records of volumes arriving
- Respond to customer queries and resolve
- Issue stock and delivery reports as required
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office products, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Administration experience in a busy office environment
- Excellent organisational, analytical, prioritisation and problem solving skills, e.g. able to establish a clear structure to your work to maximise the best use of your time.
- Maintain high standards of accuracy when managing multiple tasks or situations.
- Able to develop good relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Competitive salary
- Free on site car parking.
Closing Date: 14/11/2019